These easy vegetarian meals pack protein, veggies and SO. MUCH. FLAVOR. If you’re looking for ways to get your veggies in, this round-up is full of easy vegetarian recipes.
Favorite Vegetarian Recipes
The time and energy it takes to ensure you are meal prepping healthy vegetarian meals with enough protein and nutrients doesn’t have to be hard! We’re here to tell you that it’s possible to meal prep healthy AND nutrient dense easy vegetarian meals, even without meat.
We try to keep the following pantry staples on hand in our kitchen at all times. This makes whipping up easy vegetarian recipes (whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert or snacks!) easy peasy by just adding the fresh veggies each recipe calls for. Our staples:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Grains (brown rice, quinoa, barley)
- Seeds (sesame, pepitas, flax)
- Nuts (almonds, cashews, pistachios)
- Beans (garbanzo, black, pinto)
- Spices (turmeric, cumin, chili powder, chipotle, garlic)
- Chocolate (mini chips, cocoa powder, dark chocolate chips)
The following kitchen essentials not only help make meal prep days a breeze, but specifically when you’re making healthy vegetarian recipes, these will come in especially handy. Our go-tos:
- Baking Sheet
- Meal Prep Containers
- Mixing Bowls
- Mason Jars
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Teaspoons
- Food Processor
- Sharp Kitchen Knives
Ok, onto the easy vegetarian meals!
Easy Vegetarian Recipes – Breakfast
Are you team savory or team sweet? When it comes to healthy vegetarian breakfasts, I’m all about savory. And if I can start my day off with a savory meal-prepped brekkie on the go that will actually keep me full til lunch, even better. Regardless of which team you’re on, these healthy vegetarian breakfast recipes will help you start your day off right with a protein-packed meal. A win-win, right?!
- Three Ingredient Almond Flour Banana Pancakes
- Veggie-Packed Black Bean Omelette
- 10-Minute Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
- Vegetable Frittata
- Cottage Cheese Protein Pancakes
- Easy Baked Chilaquiles with Avocado Crema
- Applesauce Skillet Pancake Cake
- Coconut Latte Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Gluten Free Banana Bread Oatmeal Bars
Anybody else love a good meal prepped dinner that’s ready to go when you get home from work during the week? Especially when we’re rushing home or have had a long day, these recipes are lifesavers. And if you haven’t tried the Creamy Tomato Basil Vegan Pasta that we published a few weeks ago, DO IT NOW and your tummy will thank you.
- Meal-Prep Cauliflower Tikka Masala
- Sheet Pan Meal-Prep Tofu Quinoa Burrito Bowls
- Harvest Blackberry and Butternut Squash Massaged Kale Salad
- Creamy Tomato Basil Vegan Pasta
- Sweet Potato Vegan Buddha Bowl
- Fresh Caprese Quinoa Salad
- Quinoa Sweet Potato Burgers
- Thai Coconut Quinoa Bowls
- Pomegranate and Pear Kale Salad with POM Vinaigrette
- Grilled Mediterranean Street Corn with Feta Cheese
These easy dessert recipes are the perfect sweet treat post-lunch or din. If you missed our Nut Butter Cup 2018, now’s your time to catch up 🙂 It’s rare that we don’t have a batch of at least one flavor of our nut butter cups whipped up and stored in the freezer for a quick and easy dessert. Anyway, all these recipes are delish, so go on and satisfy your sweet tooth with healthy and delicious vegetarian desserts!
- Healthy Scotcheroos
- Healthy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Gluten Free Triple Berry Crumble Bars
- Healthy Thin Mint Almond Butter Cups
- Healthy Gluten Free Lemon Bars
- Crunchy Rice Crispy Peanut Butter Cups
- Blueberry Truffles
- Foil Pack Peach Crumble on the Grill
- Almond Joy Coconut Butter Cups
- Sneaky Sweet Potato Skillet Brownies
Lastly, check out some of our basic how-to recipes from Fit Foodie Finds. These tutorials are not only excellent for the vegetarian folk, but anyone and everyone!