Dessert never tasted so good with this incredible foil pack peach crisp recipe! Made with juicy peaches and a simple crumble topping this summer dessert is healthy and delicious.
Easy Summer Foil Pack Dessert
This simple peach crisp recipe is made completely in a foil pack so that you can make this recipe in the oven or the grill for easy summer cooking.
Why the foil pack? A foil pack helps trap hot air, making your peaches super juicy and helping the dessert cook faster.
Nothing screams summer like a perfect peach crisp! Whip up this easy dessert that comes complete with a golden crumble topping. Enjoy!
How to Make a Foil Pack Peach Crisp
Create Tin Foil Pouch
Create an 8×8-inch foil boat using tin foil.
Prep PEach FIlling
This foil pack peach crisp is made with fresh peaches, lemon juice, and brown sugar. Slice the peaches into bite-sized peaches and then toss in lemon juice and brown sugar.
Can I use frozen peaches? You’re more than welcome to use frozen peaches, but we highly recommend fresh ones.
Make Crisp Topping
Now it’s time to make the crisp topping. Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well to combine.
What You Need
- Maple syrup
Assemble the peach crisp on top of the foil in layers:
- Half the peaches
- 1/3 of the crisp topping
- Half the peaches
- 2/3 of the crisp topping.
Seal the foil pack so that no air can escape.
Bake or Grill
Bake or grill your foil pack peach crisp in the oven or grill at around 400ºF for 17-22 minutes or until the peaches are nice and juicy
Grill tip: make sure to cover your grill so that the heat can get trapped in the foil pack!
A peach crisp is best served hot served with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
You can also serve it with fresh, homemade whipped cream, too!
Foil Pack Peach Crisp Recipe (Grill and Oven)
- Preheat your oven or grill to 400ºF.*
- Create an 8-inch x 8-inch tin foil pouch and spray it with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare the peaches by chopping them (keep skin on) and placing them into a large bowl. Squeeze a half a lemon on top and sprinkle on 2 tablespoons brown sugar. Toss.
- Next, make the crisp topping. Add oats, flour, pecans, maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt to a medium bowl. Mix well to create your crumble topping.
- Layer the peaches and crumble topping into the tin foil pouch by first adding half of the peaches to the pouch and then 1/3 of the crumble topping over the peaches. Then, add the rest of peaches followed by the last 2/3 of the crumble topping.
- Fold the top of your tin foil pouch over the peach crisp and seal the edges with your fingers making sure there are no holes for air to escape from.
- Grill or bake foil pack peach crisp at 400ºF for 17-22 minutes or until the top of your crisp topping is a golden brown and the peaches are bubbly.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes, and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.