Looking for an easy Greek yogurt salad dressing to make at home? Make our homemade blue cheese dressing for a healthier choice with all the same flavors! Plus, then you can serve it with our buffalo cauliflower wings or grilled buffalo chicken salad.
Blue Cheese Dressing Ingredients
With just a few basic ingredients you can whip up the most delicious blue cheese Greek yogurt salad dressing. That’s right, this is a Greek yogurt-based salad dressing, so we’re ditching the mayo and sour cream for a dairy that’s packed with protein. Don’t worry, you’re still going to get that tanginess from the apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Here’s what you need:
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Black Pepper
Not only is this salad dressing amazing on salads, but we also love using this as a dip for veggies, chicken wings, cauliflower wings, and more!
Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing Nutrition
Serving size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 2g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 11g
More Greek Yogurt Dressing Recipes
Blue Cheese Dressing Pairings
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Chicken Chopped Salad
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Salad
Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
Looking for an easy Greek yogurt salad dressing to make at home? Make our homemade blue cheese dressing for a healthier choice with all the same flavors!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (any fat percentage works)
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1.5 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Place Greek yogurt and half of the blue cheese crumbles into a medium bowl.
- Then, take a fork and mash the blue cheese into the Greek yogurt, combining.
- Add vinegar, lemon juice, water, black pepper, and salt and mix.
- Finally, add the rest of the blue cheese crumbles and mix again.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Thickness: Option to add a few teaspoons of water to thin out your dressing.
- Storage: Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Nutrition information uses 1 cup of full-fat Greek yogurt.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 2
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 3
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 11