This crunchy bacon wrapped chicken salad is packed with veggies, hard boiled eggs, homemade ranch dressing, and flavorful bacon wrapped chicken!
Salad Season is Here!
Sometimes there is nothing better than a salad packed with raw veggies, chicken breast, and a creamy dressing.
We love healthy salads that are packed with “stuff” because then you can truly make it a full-on meal.
We’re so excited for you to make this Bacon Wrapped Chicken Salad because it features our famous (and easy!) Bacon Wrapped Chicken. It’s a great way to use up leftovers or just repurpose that mean into something extra special.
Why Make This?
Veggie-Packed: this bacon wrapped chicken salad is served on a bed of romaine lettuce and also made with tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, and avocado.
High-Protein: Both the bacon wrapped chicken and hard boiled eggs amp up the protein content in this recipe.
Gluten-Free: All ingredients used are naturally gluten-free.
Become a Pro at Cooking Chicken!
We’ll teach you everything you need to know on how to cook chicken perfectly every time + we’ll share our top chicken recipes when you subscribe to our emails today!
What You Need
- Romaine: this salad is served on chopped romaine, but you could also use iceberg lettuce, butter lettuce, or spring greens.
- Cherry tomatoes: cherry tomatoes give the perfect pop of flavor in every bite.
- Onion: any color onion (even green) works!
- Cucumber: cucumber is a fun, crunchy veggie that adds volume to this salad.
- Almonds: slivered almonds add great healthy fats and a crunch.
- Hard-boiled eggs: hard-boiled eggs are an easy way to amp up the protein.
- Avocado: avocados add a creaminess to every bite and also more healthy fats.
- Bacon wrapped chicken breast: the star of the show are these bacon wrapped chicken breasts. The bacon makes them extra flavorful.
- Creamy dressing: top your salad off with a creamy, homemade dressing and you’re ready to rock!
here’s a tip!
Make this chicken salad your own! Add whatever veggies you have on hand at the time such as bell pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
Check it Out!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
Anything wrapped in bacon is truly better! Make this bacon wrapped chicken breast for a flavorful meal idea.
How to Make this Chicken Salad
- Chicken: before anything, prepare the bacon-wrapped chicken breast. We have a super simple tutorial for you to follow. You only need a few ingredients to get started.
- Eggs: meanwhile, start boiling your eggs. This recipe only calls for two eggs, but feel free to make however many you want to snack on for later. Check out our easy hard-boiled eggs tutorial or hard-boiled eggs in the oven.
- Veggies: now it’s time to chop all of your veggies! Make sure to cut them into bite-sized pieces so that you can get a little bit of everything in every bite.
- Salad Dressing: every salad deserves a dressing and this one is creamy ranch! If you’d rather buy a store-bought ranch, you can do that too.
- Greek Goddess Dressing
- Avocado Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing
- Best Balsamic Vinaigrette
If you are planning for leftovers, we suggest waiting to toss your salad in dressing so that the lettuce and veggies do not get soggy.
Transfer salad into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 1-2 days. When you’re ready to eat, dress you salad.
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Salad
- First, prepare your bacon-wrapped chicken breast by following the directions HERE.
- Next, prepare your hard-boiled eggs by following the directions HERE.
- Chop 2 romaine hearts and place them into a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, slivered almonds, and avocado and toss to combine everything.
- Separate salad out equally into 4 bowls and add a sliced bacon-wrapped chicken breast and half a hard-boiled egg. Top each salad with around 2 tablespoons of dressing.