There’s nothing better than sweet roasted pecans on a fall salad. Make these Oil-Free Maple Roasted Pecans in 10 minutes!
Roasted Pecans in 10 Min!
Did you know that you can make the most delicious healthy snack or crunchy salad topping in just 10 minutes? That’s right, we’re going to show you how to make delicious peans roasted in maple syrup!
If you’re not convinced just yet, here are a few reasons why we love this recipe!
- Oven roasted pecans make the perfect salad topper.
- Roasting Pecans can be an easy snack for the holidays.
- Pecan halves are easy to find in the bulk section where you can get a great price!
- Pecans are full of healthy fats.
- These pecans are ready in 10 minutes.
- We love adding these roasted pecans to charcuterie boards!
How to Roast Pecans
First things first, we need to assemble the ingredients! Good news, all you need are 4 simple and whole ingredients to get started.
- Raw pecan halves
- Maple syrup
- Ground cinnamon
- Sea salt
Once you’ve got all of your ingredients, you can either mix them together in a large glass bowl or right on a greased baking sheet. Roast pecans at 400ºF for 10 minutes…making sure not to burn!
A Few More Tips
Freeze your pecans for later!
Feel free to make a big batch of these roasted pecan halves and freeze them for later! All you have to do is double (or triple) the recipe and let the pecans cool completely.
Then, place the pecans in a freezer safe bag and freeze for up to 3 months! It will keep them nice and fresh!
Toss your pecans with these recipes.
If you’re having a hard time deciding what recipes to add these pecans to, have no fear! Below are a few of the recipes we like to add these pecans to for the ultimate crunch!
- Sprinkle the pecans on top of these Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- Toss them into a delicious buddha bowl like this Vegetarian Harvest Bowl.
- Top any of these delicious pancakes with these pecan for an extra crunch!
Don’t have pecans, no problem!
If you are looking to make candied pecans but you don’t have pecans, it’s ok! Substitute walnuts or almonds with pecans in this recipe and you will still end up with a delicious healthy candied nut!
Recipes with Roasted Pecans
- 4 cups raw pecans
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place pecans, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix making sure everything is fully coated.
- Then, spread nuts out on a lined baking sheet and sprinkle with a generous amount of sea salt.
- Roast at 400ºF for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from pan and transferring into a glass jar or Tupperware.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information is for 8 servings
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 440 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 111 Fat: 42 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 4 Protein: 6
Keywords: roasted pecans