This Strawberry Vodka Lemonade is made with fresh strawberry puree, fresh squeezed lemons and a honey simple syrup, plus vodka, of course! Get ready for your new favorite homemade cocktail.
Tastes Like Spring
This strawberry vodka lemonade tastes like we bottled up all things spring and summer and poured it into a glass for you to enjoy. Cheers, to all the fresh flavors that come along with fresh-squeezed lemons, fresh strawberry puree and a homemade honey simple syrup. Did we mention it’s packed with FRESH flavors?! Enjoy, people!
How to Make Strawberry Puree
Place the whole strawberries and water into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Then, pour over a sieve and use a spoon to press the puree through the holes. This will separate the strawberry seeds from the puree, leaving you with a delicious and seedless strawberry puree.
Then, you’ll set the strawberry puree aside for later. Next up, honey simple syrup!
How to Make Honey Simple Syrup
Make your simple syrup by placing honey and water into a small sauce pan. Bring the honey and water to a boil, and then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring consistently. Pro tip: Stirring consistently will prevent the honey from burning to the bottom of your sauce pan over heat.
When syrup has reduced and thickened, remove from heat, pour into a jar, and place in the fridge to cool.
Can I make this non-alcoholic?
Absolutely! Simply omit the vodka from this recipe, and you’ve got yourself a delicious homemade strawberry lemonade — just like THIS recipe that takes it up another notch with muddled fresh basil! One of our summer fan favorites on Fit Foodie Finds.
Can I make a double batch?
This is a great recipe to double (or even triple!) to serve a crowd! Simply multiply each of the ingredients and make using the same instructions. Serve in a large beverage dispenser with mason jar glasses for the perfect backyard BBQ beverage.
How to Store Strawberry Vodka Lemonade
Store this strawberry vodka lemonade in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days in the fridge. Because it calls for fresh strawberry puree and fresh-squeezed lemons, this lemonade will not keep as long as store-bought pasteurized drinks do.
Pro tip: Freeze this strawberry lemonade (before adding the vodka!) in ice cube trays in the freezer, and then transfer to a Ziploc or Stasher bag to keep for later in the freezer. Simply thaw when you’re ready to use, and add an ounce of vodka to each cup of strawberry lemonade. Or drop a few cubes into your traditional lemonade (or other boozy drink!) for an added flavor punch.
What to Serve with Strawberry Vodka Lemonade
This is a perfect drink to serve for a backyard BBQ or spring or summer meal. Looking for recipes to serve with this refreshing strawberry vodka lemonade? Start here:
- The Best Grilled Chicken Legs
- Mexican Juicy Lucy Burgers
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Skewers
- Beer Can Chicken
More Lemonade Recipes
More Vodka Drinks
- Rosemary Vodka Collins
- Large Batch Cucumber Vodka Cocktail
- 28+ Amazing Vodka Cocktails
- Lemon Drop Martini
Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 4-6 large lemons)
- 1.5 cups water
- 8 oz. vodka (1 cup vodka)
- First, make simple syrup by placing honey and water into a small sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and then let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring consistently.
- When syrup has reduced, remove from heat, pour into a jar, and place in the fridge to cool for later.
- Next, create strawberry puree. Place strawberries and water into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth. Then pour over a sieve and use a spoon to press the puree through the holes separating the seeds from the puree. Set aside.
- Next, juice lemons with a juicer until you’ve reached about 1 cup. Depending on how juicy your lemons are, you should have to use around 4-6 lemons.
- Add lemon juice, additional water, strawberry puree and vodka into a large pitcher and mix well. Add in honey simple syrup and mix again until combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until chilled. Serve over ice.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 200 Sugar: 26 Sodium: 1 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 53 Fiber: 2 Protein: 1
Keywords: strawberry vodka lemonade