These are the best coconut flour pancakes you’ll ever make! They’re made with just 4 main ingredients and a little coconut oil making them grain-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free!
Have I ever told you how much I LOVE recipe creation day in the Fit Foodie Kitchen? Now that I have Linley on Team Fit Foodie, recipe creation day is the best. We turn on the jams and get right to work. I thought these coconut flour pancakes were going to be hard to get right, but I only had to make them 3 times until I got the perfect ratio of ingredients!
You know what that means…3 whole batches of pancakes all for me. MWAHAHA.
For real though. Grain-filled or grain-free, these are legit going to be my new go-to pancake recipe!
They’re perfectly cooked, moist, and super fluffy! I love how yellow mine turned out. It really shows the difference between store-bought eggs and farm eggs. Farm eggs are SOOOOO much yellower! I know I’ve said this time and time again, but I just love examining each and every egg I get from Blake’s Dad’s farm. They’re all so different and cute! The speckled ones are my fav.
These puppies are made with just 4 main ingredients and no oil or butter needed:
- coconut flour
- Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend
If you’re egg free, I’m sorry but the egg is crucial to the success of these pancakes! Option to change out honey for a different sweetener, or even banana! Use a 1 to 1 ratio for that.
Since these are coconut flour pancakes, I thought I’d go big with the coconutty flavor and use Blue Diamond’s new Unsweetened Almondmilk Coconumilk Blend. Yum num num. I love how light and creamy this stuff is.
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Almondmilk Coconutmilk Blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs, large
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil or coconut oil cooking spray
- First, preheat about a teaspoon of coconut oil in a large skillet to low/medium heat. Then, whisk 4 eggs together in a medium size bowl. Then, add in milk and honey and mix again. Slowly add in coconut flour and baking powder and mix until combined. The batter should be thick.
- Using a ¼ cup measuring cup, scoop batter onto skillet. Cook first side for about 4 minutes, covered, or until the pancakes begin to brown and the top firms up. Then, flip and cook for 3-4 additional minute uncovered, or until cooked all the way through.
- Yields 6 medium-sized pancakes and about 2 servings
PS: Happy almost birthday to the other half of Team Fit Foodie, LINLEY! I am so blessed to have you on the Fit Foodie Team! You make the world a better place 😀
PPS: Happy almost birthday to my Daddio! You’re the best dad a girl could ask for!