Meal Prep your way into the year with 30 different ways to meal prep using recipes from Fit Foodie Finds. Get organized at the beginning of a busy week by meal prepping healthy and delicious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, and desserts!
I’ve only got four days of 2017 under my belt and I can already feel that it is truly going to be one heck of a year. With the launch of the Healthy Glow Collective this past weekend, spending so much quality time with the people I love, and working with Team Fit Foodie to create a 2017 content calendar that I am giddy about…I couldn’t be more grateful or more excited for the next couple months. #forREALZ 2017 is going to include more balance, more travel, more days of shutting off my laptop at 5:00 pm, more hugs, being OK with a fluctuating workout schedule, more time with Mark, more days on the river, and by golly, more dancing. Also, 2017 is going to have just as much meal-prepping as 2016…and beyond!
It’s no secret that I am a meal prepper. Almost every meal on FFF can be modified to be a meal-prep breakfast, lunch or dinner. Honestly, it makes my life a hell of a lot easier. Some of FFF’s most popular themed weeks were created for people who need new + fun ways to meal prep.
Spice up classic oatmeal with one of these delicious and healthy overnight oat recipes!
Looking for a hearty casserole packed full of veggies + protein + whole grains? Make one of these delicious, healthy casseroles at any time of the year! They’re perfect for the entire family or for meal prep.MY OTHER VIDEOS
I used to restrict my diet and cut out foods that were higher in fat and calories. Finally, I got a grip and reminded myself that whole grains aren’t the devil and that it’s okay to eat ice cream. Now, instead of obsessing over restaurant visits or binging for dinner because I am too stressed to take a breather and make something healthy, I meal prep. That way I have no worries and I get to eat delicious meals without stressing. People ask me all the time why and how I meal prep. There are countless reasons, but to be more specific, I meal prep because…
- I love having accessible, healthy, and delicious meals ready to eat after a long day of work.
- I am a creature of habit, but because my job can be so sporadic, meal prep helps give structure to my week.
- I know that Sundays or Mondays are my meal prep day. Setting time aside to meal prep really slows me down and allows me to be intentional about my time and what I put into my body.
- I love to snack. Meal-prepping healthy snacks encourage me to snack healthy throughout the day.
I totally understand that it can seem daunting to look at a 7-day week and decide what you’re going to eat before you’ve even started your week. Meal prep makes life less stressful in the long run. Having the right tools and feeling prepared to prep for the week is SO helpful. I also make meal prep a little easier with my Pyrex 18 piece Storage Set and Slow Cooker.
Now, browse through some of FFF’s favorite ways to meal prep and don’t forget to have a little FUN when you’re planning out meals for the week.
- Meal-Prep: Vegetarian Black Bean Breakfast Burritos
- Crock Pot Maple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oatmeal
- Black Bean Breakfast Bowls
- Whole Wheat Cornmeal Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Bake
- 30-Minute Thai Lettuce Wraps
- Worlds Easiest White Chicken Chili
- Baked Cheddar Sweet Potato Fritters
- Super Simple Garlic Roasted Cauliflower
- Thai Peanut Chicken Salad
- Southwestern Black Bean Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian Meal Prep- Roasted Brussels Sprout Polenta Bowls
- Meal Prep: Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
- Meal Prep Carnitas Burrito Bowl
- Lightened Up Broccoli Cheddar Twice Baked Potatoes
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup with Kale
- Healthy Chicken Enchilada Casserole with Brown Rice
- Asian Stuffed Pepper Steak Quinoa Casserole
- Green Goddess Zucchini Pasta
- Meal Prep: Strawberry Banana Green Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- Skinny Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Dip
- Sweet Potato Hummus
- Peanut Butter Energy Balls