This Creamy Coleslaw Recipe is the perfect summer side dish for your next backyard BBQ!
Simple Coleslaw Ingredients
This coleslaw could not be more simple with the following ingredients:
- Shredded cabbage
- Shredded carrots
- Sliced white onion
- Chopped parsley
Creamy Coleslaw Dressing
This creamy coleslaw dressing is light and refreshing without compromising on creamy deliciousness. Simply put the following ingredients in a mason jar with a lid, screw on the top, and shake!
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
Recipe Pairings for Coleslaw
This creamy coleslaw is perfect for a summer BBQ or quick weeknight meal. Pair it with:
How to Store Coleslaw
This creamy coleslaw will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days when stored in an air-tight container. And because it keeps well for a few days, this recipe is great for meal prep dinners and can easily be doubled or tripled.
More Healthy Sides
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8–1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the carrot, cabbage, onion, and parsley into a large bowl and mix until all ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Prepare the dressing by adding greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper into a mason jar. Cover the jar tightly and shake all the ingredients together until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 111 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 158 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 3 Protein: 2
Keywords: creamy coleslaw