This Creamy Coleslaw Recipe is the perfect summer side dish for your next backyard BBQ!
Whip up a batch of this delicious and easy coleslaw and pair it with our perfect grilled chicken legs and our foil-pack grilled red potatoes. Dinner is served!
Simple Coleslaw Ingredients
This coleslaw could not be more simple with the following ingredients:
- Shredded cabbage
- Shredded carrots
- Sliced white onion
- Chopped parsley
Creamy Coleslaw Dressing
This creamy coleslaw dressing is light and refreshing without compromising on creamy deliciousness. Simply put the following ingredients in a mason jar with a lid, screw on the top, and shake!
- Greek yogurt
- Fresh lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
Recipe Pairings for Coleslaw
This creamy coleslaw is perfect for a summer BBQ or quick weeknight meal. Pair it with:
How to Store Coleslaw
This creamy coleslaw will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days when stored in an air-tight container. And because it keeps well for a few days, this recipe is great for meal prep dinners and can easily be doubled or tripled.
More Healthy Sides
Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1/2 white onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the carrot, cabbage, onion, and parsley into a large bowl and mix until all ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Prepare the dressing by adding greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, honey, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper into a mason jar. Cover the jar tightly and shake all the ingredients together until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and enjoy!
We love this! It is a nice combination of creamy and tangy without being too heavy in one direction or another. We mixed in some red cabbage for extra color and are loving the slaw both as an independent side, as well as atop pulled pork sandwiches! Thanks Fit Foodie 🙂
Ohhh love the idea of adding red cabbage, Emma!