Whip up this amazing Honey Sriracha Salmon in just 8 minutes. All you need are 4 ingredients, and your oven broiler to make this protein-packed dinner that everyone will love!
Salmon is such a versatile fish! Here at Fit Foodie Finds, you’ll find salmon used in frittata recipes, baked salmon recipes and even salmon burgers. Plus, it’s oh so easy to prepare. We’ll show you how!
I love posts like today because I get to talk about an amazing Minnesota-run company called Surrender Salmon! And no, I’m not being paid for today’s post — I just love my local MN companies that are doing good in the community. I want my name all over that shit 😀
We met with the Surrender Salmon founder, Grant Niver, at one of our favorite coffee shops in the North Loop a few years ago. He is an Alaskan born man now living in Minneapolis running Surrender Salmon on the side. Grant, his brothers, and his dad are actually the fishermen catching this amazing wild Alaskan salmon and bringing it over to Minnesota. I want to stress WILD because most salmon (even “organic”) is still farm raised.
Get our Top 10 5-Star Recipes!
Join our email list for new recipes and BONUS: get our top 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
How to Make Honey Sriracha Salmon
Typically when I’m making salmon, I like to pat out some of the moisture (see above photo). For this recipe, all you need is Fit Foodie Finds’ famous honey sriracha sauce (honey + sriracha + tamari).
Mix up your sauce and then spread it right on top, making sure you wipe up what gets on the pan because you’ll be using the broil setting on your oven and don’t want this extra sauce to burn!
The broiler in your oven is about to be your best friend because this sriracha salmon is done in 8 minutes. 8 MINUTES. Just make sure your broiler is on high and preheated before you place your honey sriracha salmon in the oven.
And that’s seriously it! In only 8 minutes, you’ll have the most flakey and delicious salmon. We served ours with some white sticky rice and Asian green beans. YES TO THE PLEASE. Enjoy!
More Salmon Recipes
Email Me this Recipe
Share your email, and we’ll send it straight to your inbox. Plus, enjoy weekly doses of recipe inspiration as a bonus!
"*" indicates required fields
Honey Sriracha Salmon
- Preheat oven to high broil and spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Next, remove moisture from salmon fillets by patting them with a paper towel. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix sriracha, honey, and tamari together.
- Place salmon fillets on baking sheet (skin side down) and evenly spread Sriracha sauce over the top of each salmon fillet.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.*
- Remove from oven. Make sure the salmon is done by taking a fork and if salmon easily flakes apart, it’s done.
Tips & Notes
- The nutrition information only includes 1/2 the sauce.
- *Make sure to keep an eye on your salmon, as the broil feature can vary by oven.