HAPPY NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY!
There’s an FFF recipe on the Anytime Health Blog today….3 Ingredient Pancakes (photos shown below). I think the name of this blog post speaks for itself.
3 Ingredients = Pancakes?!
You can get the recipe HERE.
It’s gluten free, low carb, and high protein!
3-ingredient banana pancakes
Nutrition (for entire recipe): 350 calories and 15g protein (20g fat, 6g fiber, 33g carbs)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 2 eggs, large
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a small bowl, making sure to get rid of any lumps.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto pan (~2 tablespoons per cake). The batter will be a little bit thinner than normal pancakes, so you don’t need as much to make one pancake.
- Let cook for about a minute, and then flip. Cook for an additional minute on the other side.
I ate mine with maple syrup…melt in my mouth delicious.
That is all.
Go eat pancakes.