This Vegan Street Corn Queso Dip is the ultimate healthy appetizer for your next get-together!
Made with our delicious vegan queso + sweet corn and black beans, and then baked to cheezy perfection, this queso dip can’t be beat.
The Ultimate Appetizer
If you ask us, this Mexican street corn queso truly is the ULTIMATE appetizer! Not only does this dip pair well with so many things (hi, mango guacamole and rotisserie chicken enchiladas!), but it’s also meat and dairy-free, making it such a great option to serve for those with dietary restrictions!
Whether you’re whipping this up for the next game day, or just serving as a fun appetizer or side for the fam, this Mexican street corn queso will not disappoint!
This Vegan Queso is a Game Changer!
It’s no secret that we’re big dairy cheese lovers over here at Fit Foodie Finds, and when it comes to vegan queso, we’re not willing to compromise taste or texture. But we’re here to tell you that our vegan queso that we use as the base to this Mexican street corn queso dip, is a GAME CHANGER when it comes to vegan cheese sauce.
The texture is on point, and the flavor is just as cheezy and delicious as the real thing. But without all that dairy! Our vegan and lactose intolerant friends have been thanking us ever since we published this deliciousness.
Go on and get creative with what you dip into this vegan queso deliciousness! A traditional tortilla chip will do the trick, or jazz it up with sliced cucumber or broccoli florets. The options are endless.
- Tortilla chips
- Sliced red, green or yellow peppers
- Sliced carrots
- Sliced cucumber
- Broccoli or cauliflower florets
- Drizzle over tacos, fajitas or quesadillas!
What do you like to dip in your queso? Let us know in the comments!
Pair this Mexican street corn queso with any of the following main dishes, sides, drinks and desserts for the perfect Mexican-inspired meal!
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- Rotisserie Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Mexican Quinoa
- Mexican Juicy Lucy Burgers
- Easy Baked Chilaquiles
- Easy Ground Beef Tacos
- Mango Guacamole
- Loaded Chicken Nachos
- Superfood Enchilada Dip
- Southwest Chicken Salad
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Easy Red Wine Sangria
- 5-Minute Frozen Margarita Recipe
- 4 Fruit Infused Water Recipes
- Strawberry Peach Frose
- Spicy Grapefruit Margaritas
More Dip Recipes
- Healthy Chili Cheese Dip
- Vegan Queso
- Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Roasted Garlic Caramelized Onion Dip
- ALL Dip Recipes
Vegan Mexican Street Corn Queso
This Vegan Street Corn Queso Dip is the ultimate healthy appetizer for your next get-together! Made with our delicious vegan queso + sweet corn and black beans, and then baked to cheezy perfection, this queso dip can’t be beat.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
Vegan Queso Ingredients
- 1/2 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, cut into coins
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 2 tablespoons shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water overnight and rinsed*
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1.5 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 15-oz. can sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- First, preppare our homemade Vegan Queso. You can find the directions for that recipe HERE.*
Vegan Mexican Street Corn Queso
- Once you’ve prepared the vegan queso, set that aside.
- Next, preheat the oven to 375ºF and spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add corn and black beans to the baking dish and then pour all of the vegan queso into the baking dish. Mix well.
- Bake at 375ºF for around 30 minutes or until hot.
- Remove from the oven and use a large spoon to mix.
- Top with fresh cilantro. Serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables.
*Place cashews in a large bowl and completely submerge them with water. Soak cashews overnight so that they soften. Alternatively, you can flash boil the cashews by bringing a pot of water to a rolling boil, turning off heat, and add cashews to the water. Let soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/8
- Calories: 208
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 9