Whip out your Instant Pot and make any of these 42 healthy Instant Pot recipes for a quick, fresh, homemade meal with clean and delicious ingredients.
The Instant Pot is an amazing time-saver for healthy meal prep and you can make pretty much any and all meals in your IP including dessert!
Instant Pot Saves the Day
Here it is, people. After years of getting over our Instant Pot fear, we are officially superfans of the Instant Pot! If you’ve never heard of an Instant Pot, it is a new age pressure cooker.
It is your all-in-one appliance that can saute, slow cook, quick cook, and everything in between.
When I say we had an Instant Pot fear in the beginning, it’s because if you’re not used to hot steam pouring out of one of your appliances, then it may take some time to get used to it.
Lee’s Aunt Lisa was the catalyst in Team Fit Foodie getting comfortable with the Instant Pot. We headed down to Illinois for a peach harvest (read more here) where Aunt Lisa taught us how to can peach with the Instant Pot.
She made it look so easy. She went over all the reasons she had an Instant Pot, so I thought we’d share why YOU need an Instant Pot.
Why You Need an Instant Pot
There are countless reasons for you to get an Instant Pot, but here are some of the reasons why WE love our Instant Pot.
- Frozen chicken is ready in minutes (check out our Basic IP Chicken)
- It’s a one-pot recipe machine
- Weeknight meals are ready in half the time (like our Instant Pot Pork Roast!)
- You can make your own yogurt
- Rice is super easy to make in the instant pot
- A two-pound pot roast takes 2 hours, compared to a crock pot that takes 6-8 hours! (Check out our Instant Pot Pot Roast Recipe)
Healthy Instant Pot Recipes for ALL Diets
We have stepped up our healthy Instant Pot recipes game on Fit Foodie Finds over the last few years with dozens of new recipes featuring all types of meals. Our Instant Pot recipes are balanced meals that are made with simple and real ingredients that don’t sacrifice classic flavors.
While we don’t follow certain diets on Fit Foodie Finds, a lot of our IP recipes are naturally gluten-free and vegetarian. We have Instant Pot recipes that suit most diets:
The Instant Pot is a great appliance for everyone, but especially for those trying to live a healthy lifestyle because it makes meal-prep a breeze AND you don’t have to use your oven (insert college kids!).
So there you have it, the rest is history! Give your first Instant Pot recipe a go with one of these delicious Instant Pot recipes (42 recipes to be exact)!
check it out!
Check out all of our favorite Healthy Instant Pot Recipes on Fit Foodie Finds HERE.
42 Healthy Instant Pot Recipes
Here are all of our most popular healthy Instant Pot recipes! You’ll find everything from breakfast to chicken, to soup recipes! We also gathered some of our favorite Instant Pot recipes from some of our favorite bloggers!
Instant Pot Breakfast Recipes
Making steel cut oats made easy in the Instant Pot! It is an easy one pot recipe that you can make for great meal prep recipes throughout the week. All our Instant Pot breakfast recipes below are great for meal prep!
- 10-Minute Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Meal Prep Breakfast
- Instant Pot Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- Instant Pot Apple Sauce
Healthy Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
We love making a big batch of shredded chicken in the Instant Pot and using it all week long! You can make any of chicken salad recipes with shredded chicken from the Instant Pot! It’s the best!
- Instant Pot Moroccan Chicken Bowls
- Instant Pot Shredded Chicken
- Basic Instant Pot Chicken Breast
- Instant Pot Cashew Chicken
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Orange Chicken
Healthy Instant Pot Recipes: Instant Pot Cashew Chicken
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon white rice vinegar
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1.5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large red peppers diced
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup raw whole cashews
- First, prepare stir fry sauce. In a medium bowl, mix together soy sauce, maple syrup, minced garlic, grated ginger, and white rice vinegar. Set aside.
- Next, prepare chicken breast by slicing into 1-inch chunks.
- Turn on the Instant Pot's sauté feature. Heat 1.5 tablespoons of olive oil.
- When olive oil is fragrant, add diced chicken breast and cook for 1 to 2 minutes to brown.
- Turn off the sauté feature and add stir fry sauce. Toss.
- Cover Instant Pot and turn the valve to seal. Cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes. The Instant Pot should take a few minutes to build pressure, but eventually it will count down from 4 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare vegetables. Dice 2 large red peppers and cut broccoli into bite-sized florets. Set aside.
- Next, prepare a slurry. In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup of water and 1 tablespoon of cornstarch. Set aside.
- Once the Instant Pot beeps, quick release to release the steam that has built up.
- Remove top and add chopped veggies, the slurry, and raw cashews to the Instant Pot and toss everything together.
- Turn on the Instant Pot's sauté feature and cook for around 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Turn off the sauté feature and immediately cover the Instant Pot for around 5 minutes to let the veggies steam and fully cook.
- Remove lid and assess how cooked the veggies are. If they need to continue cooking, put the top back on to continue steaming*. Remember, no one likes overcooked veggies!
- Serve over your favorite grain.
Tips & Notes
- Veggies: you can always turn the saute feature back on and cook your veggies that way if steaming is not working well for you. We tested pressure cooking the veggies on manual high for '0 minutes,' but found that the veggies came out just a little too cooked. However, you always have the option to do this as well if you prefer your veggies more cooked.
- Nutrition information does not include a grain.
Healthy Instant Pot Vegetarian Recipes
Not into meat? That’s OK! We have so many amazing vegetarian recipes on FFF that are ready in no time in the Instant Pot!
- Protein Instant Pot Mac and Cheese in 5 Minutes
- Instant Pot Fried Rice
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Curry
- Instant Pot Apple Crisp
- How to Make Quinoa in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Wild Rice
- Instant Pot Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Instant Pot Vegetarian Chili
- Instant Pot Lentil Tacos
Healthy Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Soup in the Instant Pot may be one of our favorite meals in the Instant Pot! It is so easy to through everything in the Instant Pot and let it do it’s magic! You are left with a flavorful soup and only one dirty dish!
- Instant Pot Hamburger Soup
- Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Tuscan Turkey Soup
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Instant Pot Chili
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Carrot Ginger Soup
Healthy Instant Pot Beef + Pork Recipes
Say hello to our most popular Instant Pot Recipe of the moment, INSTANT POT PORK ROAST. Any big chunk of meat in the Instant Pot is pressure cooked to perfection in the Instant Pot!
There are many reasons why you should hire an assignment writing company. First, these companies have a team of professional writers who are experts in various fields. They can write assignments on any topic and any subject.write my assignment for me Second, these companies offer affordable prices for their services. Third, these companies offer timely delivery of assignments. Fourth, these companies offer 24/7 customer support. Fifth, these companies offer plagiarism-free assignments.
I was in a bind and needed an essay written quickly, so I decided to give a particular website a try. The process was incredibly easy, and the help with nursing essays https://www.nursingpaper.com/ was delivered to me in record time. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the work, and I will definitely be using this website again in the future.
We have already tested the sweet potato vegan curry as well as the Moroccan chicken bowl. Both recipes came out fantastic! We’re planning to make the cashew-based chicken next week and are excited to make more. Fantastic website! It’s one of the best sites I’ve seen! The food is delicious and quick to cook!
In WriteMyEssay247, you have access to top-class writers with different educational backgrounds. https://writemyessay247.com/ provide academic writing services such as homework, research papers, essays, and PowerPoint.
Looking forward to you sharing more information, I have been looking for it for days.
Followed the recipe to a ‘T’ and I am so happy with the outcome!! This dish is SO tasty and the sauce is amazing. Thank you for posting such flavorful and simple recipes! This is my 3rd recipe to try from yours and I LOVE all the food I’ve made so far. THANK YOU!!
– a new instant pot cooker / cook in general
So glad you loved this!
We love how easy this Instant Pot Cashew chicken is! So flavorful, too!
The cashew chicken is on the menu for this week, and we can’t wait to try more of your recipes. What a fantastic drift hunters website! One of the nicest examples I’ve seen! The food is delicious, and it’s so simple to prepare!
all recipes looks very yummy. my mouth become watering after watching this. i like the most one is the chicken cacciatore . thanks for sharing this with us.
So far we have tried the vegan sweet potato curry and the moroccan chicken bowl and both recipes turned out amazing!! We are planning on making the cashew chicken this week, and can’t wait to try more. Great site! One of the best I’ve come across! The meals are flavourful and easy to make!
YAY!!! Glad you’re loving these!
I just purchased my instapot. I am looking f recipes with no flour, no sugar, and no dairy I do use non dairy cheese and non dairy cashe etc. Anything will help.
Seems Instant Pot is very effective it can cook almost every thing with ease. Where I can find this Instant Pot
These are so totally glorious! Pinned!
Pinned! Loving this list like woah! Seriously I need all the IP recipes I can get! 🙂 Thanks chickadee!
LOLOL. IP FOR DA WIN.
These are great! I got my IP for Christmas and I use it almost every night. I am absolutely loving how I can “set it and forget it” and then play with my kids or clean the kitchen while the meal cooks and everything is done in record time. A huge win when it comes to kitchen gadgets.
What a great roundup!! Bookmarking to make all of these! Thanks for including my recipes 🙂
OMG! We got an instant pot for Christmas and love it! Can’t wait to try these recipes! Thanks for sharing!