There is nothing better than having healthy snacks on hand for those extra busy weeks. Here are some of the best meal prep snack recipes for work, healthy snacks for adults and kids. Now, get snacking!
Meal Prep Snacks – They Save the Day!
There are two kinds of people in this world- savory snack people and sweet snack people. Every morning, during the day or post workout, I usually crave something salty or savory. No matter what kind of snack person you are, having healthy snacks meal prepped for the week can be a life saver!
We are all about meal prep on Fit Foodie Finds. We like to work with our community to help and bring healthy and delicious recipes to you that are easy to make and easy to meal prep for the week. Who doesn’t want something tasty to eat after a long day? We’ve talked about meal prep dinners and Bento Boxes for meal prep lunches. Now it’s time to talk SNACKS. We have so many delicious and healthy snack recipes on Fit Foodie Finds, but before we get down to the nitty gritty details, here are some tools that make meal prep snacks a breeze!
Meal Prep Snack Essentials
Being prepared to make meal prep snacks will get you more excited because it will be EASY. Check out our favorite meal prep snack essentials below!
Meal Prep Snack Pantry Staples
There is nothing like a stocked pantry when it comes to meal prep snack time. It is nice to have the essentials pantry staples on hand when you are ready to prep healthy snacks for the week!
- Nuts + seeds (almonds, cashews, peanuts, sunflower seeds)
- Dried Fruit (dates, blueberries, craisins)
- Nut Butters (peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter)
- Almond flour
- White Whole Wheat Flour
- Sea Salt
- Rolled Oats
Healthy Sweet Snacks
Get your sweet tooth on with these healthy snack recipes! Most of these sweet treats and be prepped for the week (even the smoothies). There are healthy energy ball recipes, muffins, and more! Don’t worry, there are plenty of healthy snacks for work. They will have you looking forward to your break!
We love energy balls here on Fit Foodie Finds! The base of most of our balls is dates, but feel free to use your favorite dried fruit, too. We like to make a bit batch of energy balls and keep them in the freezer for easy snacking!
- Healthy Energy Ball Recipes
- Chocolate No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Healthy Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Double Chocolate Protein Buckeyes
- Healthy Peanut Butter Brownie Balls
- No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Healthy Protein Buckeyes
- Cherry Pie Energy Balls
- PB and J Swirl Energy Balls
Forget ice cream (don’t tell ice cream I said that) and have a nut butter cup for dessert! Choose your favorite nut butter and make a cup out of it. You won’t be disappointed!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
- Cake Batter Cashew Butter Cups
- Chocolate Raspberry Almond Butter Cups
- Healthy Oreo Cashew Butter Cups
- Almond Joy Coconut Butter Cups
- Blueberries and Cream Cashew Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cups
- Crunchy Rice Crispy Peanut Butter Cups
- Healthy Thin Mint Almond Butter Cups
We love banana bread and healthy muffins here on FFF. Make one of these healthy baked goods and have it all week as an easy and healthy breakfast option!
- Blueberry Banana Bread
- Almond Butter Banana Bread Muffins
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Loaf
- Healthy Coconut Oil Gingerbread Muffins
- Oil Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins
- Healthy Whole Wheat Pumpkin Walnut Bread Muffins
- Healthy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- The Best Healthy Muffin Recipes Out There
- Super fluffy Blueberry Muffins
- Whole Wheat Coconut Oil Roasted Banana Bread
Say hello to some of the best smoothie recipes around! We don’t discrimiate when it comes to smoothies! We love green smoothies, breakfast smoothies, and everything in between!
- The Best Green Smoothie Recipes
- Green Smoothie
- Meal Prep Strawberry Banana Spinach Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Banana Cold Brew Protein Smoothie
- Healthy Green Smoothie Bowl
- The Best Breakfast Smoothie
- Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie
- Banana Matcha Smoothie
- Dark Chocolate Date Protein Smoothie
- Layered Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
Do you like cookies? So do we! These healthy cookie recipes are made with whole and healthy ingredients. Give our helathy sugar cookie cutouts a try or make a batch of our healthier monster cookies! They are so GOOD!
- Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthier Monster Cookies
- Healthy Vegan Cowboy Cookies
- Paleo Cashew Butter Cookies
- Healthy Sugar Cookie Cutouts
- Coconut Macaroons
- Double Chocolate Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Hello, all of my savory snack lovers! Our favorite savory snacks are healthy hummus recipes, healthy egg cup recipes filled with veggies and cheese, and don’t forget that roasted veggies can be a meal prep snack, too! Make sure to store all of your savory snacks in the fridge!
Get a little boost of protein throughout the day with one of these healthy egg cup recipes. We have some delicious egg cup recipes, but feel free to throw your favorite veggies into your egg cups!
- Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato Egg Cups
- 4 Healthy Egg Cup Recipes
- All American Hash Brown Egg Cups
- How to Bake Eggs in the Oven
- Sweet Potato Hash Cups
Dip your favorite veggies or your favorite chips into one of these delicious dips or hummus recipes. They are great for get togethers or healthy snacks throughout the week!
- Healthy Hummus Recipes
- Mexican Black Bean Hummus
- Lightened Up Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Healthy 7 Layer Greek Yogurt Taco Dip
- Healthy Chili Cheese Dip for the Big Game
- Classic Guacamole
- Sriracha Almond Butter Dip
- Lemon Garlic Hummus
Get your snack on with some popcorn or nachos, yes, NACHOS! Any of these savory snacks do the trick with you are craving something salty!